We are being very cautious in our in-person services. Our aim is to protect those who are vulnerable. While many of us are fully vaccinated, some who join us may not be. And there are many unknowns about the efficacy of the vaccines against the new strains of the COVID virus. For those reasons, it is imperative that we maintain the State-mandated safety protocols. It is an expression of “Love your neighbor as yourself”
For the 9:00 service on the Church:
1. Enter the church either by the driveway side door or by the handicap entrance at the top of the ramp.
2. Wear masks at all times.
3. Enter and use hand sanitizer and have temperature taken.
4. Pick up a bulletin and communion.
5. Sit in designated pews, observing whether it is a one person, two person or a family pew by the dots. If in doubt, please ask an usher for assistance.
6. Please remain in your pew and visit with others after the service in the out of doors.
7. Please maintain social distancing when exiting the church, the front half through the handicap entrance and the back half of the church through the driveway door.
For the 10:30 service in the Parking Lot:
1.Please bring your own lawn chair if you want to be outside.
2.If you want to remain in your car, the ushers will direct you where to park. Bulletin will tell you how to dial in to the correct FM frequency to hear the service while you are watching.
3. Wear masks if outside your car. If you stay in the car, you can take your mask off.
4. Pick up a bulletin and communion elements. If you stay in your car, an usher will bring bulletin and communion elements to your car.
5. Please maintain social distancing when worshiping and socializing after worship. Wear your masks and don’t hug or kiss anybody.
By observing these guidelines, we keep ourselves and others safe and our church open for services.
Guidelines for Indoor Services:
•Masks are required.
•Names will be recorded for contact tracing purposes.
•A visitor card will be given to visitors with directions to place it in the offering plate when leaving.
•Pick up your communion elements when entering.
•An offering plate is on a pedestal near the table with communion elements.
•You may seat yourself.
•Maintain 6’ social distancing with anyone not in your cohort.
•There will be no socializing in the sanctuary before or after services.
•Upon dismissal, those in the front half of the church should exit through the door to the ramp and those in the rear half should exit the sanctuary through the red door entrance on the driveway side.
•Please take your service leaflet home. New weekly inserts will be provided.
•No temperatures will be taken. Please stay home if you are not well.
Guidelines for Outdoor Services
•Masks are recommended.
•Communion elements and bulletins/inserts are provided.
•Bring your own chair if possible. Seating is available to those without a chair.
•When outside of your vehicle, please remember to maintain 6’ social spacing with those not in your cohort.
•An FM connection is available for your vehicle’s radio.
•Please take your service leaflet home. New inserts will be provided each week.
•Come rain or shine. A safe place for worship is available in the garage. On rainy days, be sure to bring your umbrellas.